Any reserve unit in Korea?

Originally posted by Ji Hong:
Who do I need to talk to get into that reserve unit here in Korea? Currently, I'm here in Korea.

Please reply.

Thank you

If you are active duty, I would approach your career counselor and transition center on your installation.

I know two civilians that work in my area here in Korea and one is a GS and another is a contractor. Their actual units are in Hawaii but they do their drills here.

Add Reply

Likes (0)