BAH

So, i am currently pregnant at 35 weeks and moved into housing July 5th. Since i moved in i have been getting charged to be in housing, the problem is i never received BAH. I went to finance to see what they prblem was and they said that my BAH does not start until i clear the barracks (1Aug) so i had to pay housing for the whole month of July out of pocket. Is there any regulation against what is being done? becasue now im getting charged BAH while im not receiveing it. I have basically lost a little over a thousand dollars that i sholdnt have.
Original Post
Why didnt you clear the barracks and start BAH when you moved to housing??? Here you have to provide supporting documents for BAH and your memo that you cleared housing to start BAH, you should have planned this better...you might be out some money....see if they are going to back pay it to the date you moved in, if you are in financial hardship, go talk to your leadership to go see ACS and other agencies....
Someone must have approved your move out of the barracks. Do you have some kind of packet signed by your commander? If there is anything to be done it'll relate to that.

Bring this up to your supervisor and let your chain of command deal with it. You have other things to worry about right now.
Well actually everything that was asked was done and they told me I would be fine but then they came up with that. I couldn't move out the barracks in one day due to the fact that everything needs to be cleaned and floors need ti be stripped and waxed. I just think they should start my BAH with proffered of the date I signed for the house.but Thank you anywgsays

Add Reply

Likes (0)