Ok so here is a question I have been having trouble with lately. My BN S1 and I have gone round and round about this badge for a while, and Im pretty sure Im right as I am going off the regulation.
The Basic Aviation Badge may be awarded to Soldiers upon successful completion of formal advanced individual training (AIT) in one of the following Career Management Fields or Military Occupational Specialties (MOS) listed below:
(1) CMF 15 graduates.
(2) CMF 67 graduates from 7 April 1983 through 30 September 2003.
(3) MOS 68 graduates after 31 December 1985.
(4) MOS 93; 93C and 93P graduates who graduated from a CMF 67 AIT after 31 December 1985 (with a documented AIT Diploma); 93B graduates from 7 April 1983 through 1 January 1998; 93D graduates from 7 April 1983 through 30 September 1996.
(5) MOS 71P graduates prior to 30 June 1984.
(6) MOS 35: Soldiers holding MOSs 35L, 35Q, and 35W who graduated from a CMF 67 AIT prior to 30 September 1996.
Now the issue I am having is that I graduated from AIT in 1999, and at the time the badge was not authorized unless you were on flight status. Now its authorized for wear upon graduation. My BN S1 is saying I need the orders for the award in order to have it added to my ERB and be authorized to wear it. How do I get orders for it? When I graduated my MOS was 67R. According to the regulation, it says CMF 67 graduates from 7 April 1983 through 30 September 2003 are authorized to wear the award, and I clearly fall into that time frame. Where do I go from here?