BMST!!

Do somebody have any idea on what to expect in the bmst? I just know is a 100 question and that I have to brush on my algebra, geometry, trigonometry and physics. I`d really like to know what is the timelimit during the test? And how deep should I study?? Thanks for any help!!!
Original Post
I found that the CLEP prep booklet for sceince covered almost everything regarding the sceince portion of the test. The test also covers alot of math and there is not much to base your studying on. I would recommend learning triangles (i.e. sin, cosin, tan), fulcrum questions etc.) I would recommend going to khanacademy.com and study there. It helped us out alot during the academic phase of this course.
I have an Electiral Studies degree with several Algebra/Physics/Trig courses so I thought this would be a breeze. I suggest going to the post library and checking out a review book. I only scored a 75 Frowner The mechanical physics questions got me!

I have four years of industrial/commercial electrical work with the IBEW, great NCOERs, Distinguished Honor Grad from NCOES; so hopefully that offsets my horrible BMST score a little. Complete Packet was submitted on 9 OCT but the MOS was just removed from the BEAR program so now the wait begins. Spoke with Mrs. Dent and I got the impression that there are no seats left for the APR class. The In/Out calls also changed on this MOS so I'm thinking there won't be anything Until Jan 2014.

I have horrible timing.

Add Reply

Likes (0)