DA SELECTED..HE IS CLOSE ON TAPE

quote:
Originally posted by 88_MIKE_MIKE:
I HAVE AN E5 THAT IS ALSO DA SELECTED BUT HE IS CLOSE ON THE TAPE AND IS NERVOUS THAT THE CHAIN OF COMMAND WON'T LET HIM GO TO SCHOOL. HIS QUESTION IS, CAN THEY STOP HIM FROM GOING EVEN THOUGH HE IS DA SELECTED?

Why would they stop him if he is close? shouldnt they try to stop him if he is actually failing? Even then I dont think they can, the email he got says no changes are allowed to assignment and then it states who are the only people that can make those changes.
quote:
Originally posted by TransAm95NCO:
quote:
I HAVE AN E5 THAT IS ALSO DA SELECTED BUT HE IS CLOSE ON THE TAPE AND IS NERVOUS THAT THE CHAIN OF COMMAND WON'T LET HIM GO TO SCHOOL. HIS QUESTION IS, CAN THEY STOP HIM FROM GOING EVEN THOUGH HE IS DA SELECTED?

What I mean is..he is authorized 22% and he is right on the mark..A drink of water and he is over..LOL..anyhow, I would think that they would consider it like going to WLC or BNCOC..if you are over the tape they won't let you go to School. This is the 101st Division I'm talking about too..so if you have ever been to Fort Campbell..you will know what talking about.
Why would they stop him if he is close? shouldnt they try to stop him if he is actually failing? Even then I dont think they can, the email he got says no changes are allowed to assignment and then it states who are the only people that can make those changes.
Why stop him from going to school it doesn't matter when I went to recruiter school a few months ago we had people in our class that were borderline obese. They still kept them and they still let them graduate now they are sitting in some recruiting station somewhere eating themselves to death and getting even heavier. In a nut shell there is no standard when it comes to recruiting all you have to do is get DA selected and no matter what you will get put through the school. I only saw one person get dismissed and thats because he was a single parent.
Hi! I know I'm replying to a 2008 discussion forum. If anyone is still out there, has the single-parenting policy changed for AGR Recruiter. I'm currently working with SFC Walls and he knows I'm a single parent. I sent him my completed family care plan and he said he'll run a waiver. Does that mean it's ok now to be a single parent as an AGR Recruiter as long as you have an approved FCP??????????
quote:
Originally posted by klabs99:
Hi! I know I'm replying to a 2008 discussion forum. If anyone is still out there, has the single-parenting policy changed for AGR Recruiter. I'm currently working with SFC Walls and he knows I'm a single parent. I sent him my completed family care plan and he said he'll run a waiver. Does that mean it's ok now to be a single parent as an AGR Recruiter as long as you have an approved FCP??????????

If he has to run a waiver it means its NOT OK but might approve on a case by case basis....if you are going recruiting you will encounter a lot of waivers, waivers means you are disquailified but might get a chance...a waiver....
Thank you for the reply TransAm95NCO. So far SFC Wall said he is just awaiting for my background clearance. So my waiver has been approved. Once the clearance is good to go he will process my orders and get sent to Recruiting school immediately. It has been 3 weeks since my packet has been submitted for AGR processing....still waiting....
quote:
Originally posted by TransAm95NCO:
quote:

Yes, I know it's 5 years old but I will chime in anyways. Yes, the unit can stop him from going IF he busts tape/fails an APFT. DA Select or not.

Add Reply

Likes (0)