Flash for beret

Hmmmmmmm. Well that was an awesome link but I could only find 345th and 346th flashes. My contact over their says maroon beret. But I can not get info from him in reference to the darn flash. Is the Army flash possibly worn if there is not a unit flash listed in the Heraldry Institute?
"Is the Army flash possibly worn if there is not a unit flash listed in the Heraldry Institute?"
I hope not. That would look so ate up.
I would talk to your contact and see if he/she can send you a photo of the flash, or tell you where to purchase one, or maybe see if he could send you one in the mail.
Hmmmm good question, I'm a flash and patch collector, I havent been able to locate anything besides this.

1, that unit CREST is CORRECT for that unit.
2, Not sure if you would wear a STANDARD ARMY flash, that would be ackward considering all other PSYOPS units use a Designated FLASH! I have never seen a ABN unit, use a STANDARD FLASH on a MAROON BERET. I might be mistaken, but im 98% sure its not possible.

3, I did a little more research and it is quite possilbe you may wear the 7th PSYOPS GRP Flash, but dont quote me on this as usually BN's or CO's get there own FLASHES.

Add Reply

Likes (0)