Forced Reclass

Hello there. I am a PV2 at Fort Lee, VA. I went through basic already, but I failed EOD school. I know revert to the needs of the Army. Some other soldiers here have been talking about chaptering out if the military, and re-joining in 6 months so they can choose their job. Is this possible? I realize it's getting more and more difficult to get back in as prior service, but I have no medical or disciplinary issues. I don't require any waivers that I know of. I want to be in the Army, but not as whatever job the Army would like to give me.

Thank you, PV2 Caldwell.
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrCaldwell619:
Hello there. I am a PV2 at Fort Lee, VA. I went through basic already, but I failed EOD school. I know revert to the needs of the Army. Some other soldiers here have been talking about chaptering out if the military, and re-joining in 6 months so they can choose their job. Is this possible? I realize it's getting more and more difficult to get back in as prior service, but I have no medical or disciplinary issues. I don't require any waivers that I know of. I want to be in the Army, but not as whatever job the Army would like to give me.

Thank you, PV2 Caldwell.

You probably have better chances now than if you get out and try to join again, let those idiots get out and try to join in six months...when i was recruiting, they would walk in and I would say "you want to go 18X, Special Forces?", of course they would say "no, i was a 92G and want to go intelligence"...so i would just send them out the way they came in in less than 5 minutes....

Add Reply

Likes (0)