Ft Jackson - 20091103

quote:
Originally posted by SoilderML:
Anyone else headed to Ft Jackson for Basic in November? What are things that I should not bring and things that I should? I know it's still a long time away but it's never too early to start planning.

I'll be graduating from there a week after you get there!! Too bad I cant get on here during to clue you in.......Good luck SoilderML
quote:
Originally posted by PfcBwilson:
quote:
Originally posted by SoilderML:
Anyone else headed to Ft Jackson for Basic in November? What are things that I should not bring and things that I should? I know it's still a long time away but it's never too early to start planning.

I'll be graduating from there a week after you get there!! Too bad I cant get on here during to clue you in.......Good luck SoilderML

Good luck to you too. I'm pretty excited. I've been doing a lot of training and research to get ready for basic.
Where are you coming from, as in where do you live now?
hello Smiler I am supposed to be leaving November 11, but since that is Vet day and MEPS will be closed.. I am not sure how its going to work. My recruiter says they will either ship me on the 10th or do a no ship that week and send me on the 3rd... we will see Smiler

Add Reply

Likes (0)