Ft Lewis Engineers

What's a 21K? I was in the major ENGINEER unit in Fort Lewis! The 555th MEB! Though i am not an engineer (am chemical) but we we're attached to the Engineer Brigade. It really depends on where you're going, but get ready to get deployed! The 14th Engineer unit is currently doing their time in Iraq. They should be coming back in a couple of months though! The 864th Engineer HEAVY is the workhorse in the brigade. They we're deployed in Iraq back in 2003 and 2004 and they redeployed to Afghanistan this time for another year tour. But when i left Ft. Lewis they we're already going back, so they should be there right now. If your MOS is that new Pipeline unit, y'all ain't gonna go anywhere unless you volunteer. Here's a link of the Brigade!

http://www.lewis.army.mil/555/

Hope this helps!
hey man its a plumber and im pretty sure ill be with the 864th and Im coming from the 94th in europe so i know all about being the workhorse seems like the army just likes to throw us heavies around. Are they in Afghanistan now or at Lewis? Thanks for th info and the heads up. Take it easy

Add Reply

Likes (0)