Going 4th POG (A)

Quick question to anyone in 4th POG (A).
I am currently on assignment to go there. I am in the 82nd and I report March 10th or 9th one of the two anyways, I have BNCOC from the 20th of Febuary-20 March. Who is the point of contact over there to tell them I Will be in BNCOC 10 days after my report date and I don't want to do a 30 day deferment. Just need someone solid to talk to that way I can see what I have to do or what I can do. Thanks to all who reply.
Original Post
If your orders say "report to HHC 4th POG" or something close to that, I'd call the Group S1:
4th PSYCHOLOGICAL OPNS GRP S1.............................910-432-7222

Too bad you couldnt swing an assignment to 3rd or 7th SFG; you might have been able to get a HALO slot.
quote:
Too bad you couldnt swing an assignment to 3rd or 7th SFG; you might have been able to get a HALO slot.

Not many people know this, but being HALO qualified, all you need is your BC sign a memo stating that he/she is allowing you to jump HALO. You won't get the extra $75/month but who cares right?
Then just head to a group rigger shed, show them your memo and probably a case of beer, and they should hook you up.
Cruiser, Sky- thanks for the input. I used to be in 1 SFG (A). I know about "getting around" so I can jump HALO, but at the same time, I've see the heartache it takes to jump when you aren't in a "W8" position (yup the haters are back in on this one). I will jump civilian if I have to and play dope on a rope if I have to at the unit. Doesn't really matter. One thing I would like to nag about today is the sick call on Bragg. Gosh damn its like pulling teeth. I go because I am on block leave (just got back). I got 21 question's about why I didn't have a sick call slip and why I waited to come in. I am like "hey! I am on leave you fools!" Made me just wanna check into a civilian clinic off base and make tricare pay for it! I never go to sick call unless I am hurt. I know you guy have heard that before, but I had to get it off my chest, the civilian's at the clinics on Bragg need to realize what they are their for! Anyways that is my nag for the day, take it easy, Lata

Add Reply

Likes (0)