help

There's no halfway in the Army. If you join, then you join for the whole package. The Army has a lot of great benefits, but they aren't as free as people think. You have to give to get, and these days, deployment is the Army's favorite way to collect. I've recently awakened to the fact that the Army has no want for soldiers that can't or won't deploy. Trying to find loopholes only angers the monster, and will probably put you in worse shape than BEFORE you joined.

I'm not in the business of discouraging people, but Army = eventual deployment whether its Active, Reserve, or National Guard. Everybody has to make sacrifices, be it leaving your family behind or setting aside an education.
Actually there is a program called SMP (Simultanius Memership Program). That program is where you enroll in college and take part in the ROTC at the college. Then you enlist into the reserves and you get paid for both. Once you graduate you receive your comission. You are in a nondeployable status for the time you are in the program. Your best bet is to talk to your local recruiter about this though to find out how feasible it is in your area.
quote:
Originally posted by flemingpollard:
I have lost my original degree and next month,I had joining in army , so I want to buy fake degree because I have need of degree immediately. Please suggest me tips to buy a degree online.
fake degree

Really? Fake degrees? Man people will sell anything to make money nowadays. Damn spammers.
quote:
Originally posted by Dreamstalker:
Actually there is a program called SMP (Simultanius Memership Program). That program is where you enroll in college and take part in the ROTC at the college. Then you enlist into the reserves and you get paid for both. Once you graduate you receive your comission. You are in a nondeployable status for the time you are in the program. Your best bet is to talk to your local recruiter about this though to find out how feasible it is in your area.

This is true for most cases, but my school did have a few people get activated to go anyway. The good thing is that your tuition is refunded 100% regardless, but the bad is that you lose that time towards your degree.

Overall though the SMP program, especially since you will be doing ROTC to be commissioned is a great way to pay for college AND have enough money to live off of.

Add Reply

Likes (0)