Help! Drivers Badge and Marskmanship Badge Placements

I am trying to find if there is a specific order that the Drviers Badge and the Marksmanship Badges should be placed on the Uniform.

Don't worry, I did try to find this in the 670-1 before posting here...so I am not just taking the easy way out.

Anyway, in the 670-1 it shows in all the photos with the drivers badge that it is placed on the inside of the left pocket (closest to the center of the uniform) when worn with a marksmanship badge..

I cannot find it in writing anywhere where it states that it should be worn on the inside (just photos showing it), but I am probably wrong.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, SSG K
Original Post
[quote:b7c239e940="SPC CSALLES"]HEY SSG K, I LOOKED IN AR 670-1 IN FIGURE 29-25 IN STATES: SPECIAL SKILL BADGES (DRIVERS BADGE) ARE WORN TO THE WEARERS RIGHT OF THE MARKSMANSHIP BADGE.

HOPE THAT CAN HELP![/quote:b7c239e940]

yep!

also if you get one of those posters with the enlisted and officers in uniform you can't go wrong...I've seen alot of them in the recruiting office.
Bumping this old thread as well. I now have more badges than I can feasibly fit. Ergo, what goes where? I obviously wear the combat badge above the ribbons, below that is my airborne and air assault badge, leaving only space for one more badge. I have two more badges remaining, drivers badge and a sharpshooter marksmanship badge. Any suggestions?
http://www.apd.army.mil/pdffiles/p670_1.pdf

b. How worn. Marksmanship badges are worn in order of precedence from the wearer’s right, and to the left of any
special skill badges that are worn. Soldiers may wear up to three marksmanship badges (total does not include
marksmanship tab), unless they fail to qualify in accordance with AR 350–1 or are exempt from qualification by Army
regulations. No more than three marksmanship qualification clasps may be worn on each marksmanship qualification
badge

Add Reply

Likes (0)