Housing issue

I am active duty , E5, married to another service member( my husband is E5 as well, I am on orders to Fort Sam Houston, to reclass to 68V( which I am extremely excited about!!!!) however, when I went up to talk to housing today to ask them if I should switch the house( we live on-post) in my husbands name, since he is unable to come with me, they notified me that he will have to move to the barracks and we'll need an exception to policy ( signed by Garrison Commander) to keep his BAH if he tries to live off post...It just doesn't sound right to me...It's not like I got divorced I am just trying to go to schoolFrowner any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Original Post
Good catch. I just saw that. But even though the posts are seconds apart, it did appear a day later since it came after the 25B question which was on the 25th (and that happened to me too).

I just wanted to make sure she saw her original post, her questions are getting answered, that she is a legitimate poster and not someone that is making this up (which does happen) and that our mod Daddy can merge these threads based on what mods do. Smiler

Enjoy your weekend SSG and it is already Saturday over here.
SGT FIFTYCUSHPLAN, I am asking you to be professional, since we are Peers and it is professional forum. I am not concerned about living in the barracks, I am concerned about paying for storage for a year!!!!!! Thank you and have a great day! Hooah!!!

Add Reply

Likes (0)