How to become a PILOT using the GI BILL

Alright, I have to share this with you guys.I just got out of the Army in 2011. I was a 14E Patriot Missile Operator. I've always loved aviation and wanted to become a pilot. Well for all you guys with at least 3 years active duty service and an honorable discharge, everything will be paid for. The GI Bill pays for all my flight training, tuition, books as well as BAH at an E-5 with dependents rate. It took me years to find something like this. I wish someone showed me this a long time ago.
So far the GI Bill has paid for my Private Pilots License, Instrument License and now I'm almost done with my Commercial License flying the Cessna 182. I traveled all the way from Ft Bragg NC to Prescott AZ to have all my flight training paid for and it was well worth it.

For those of you interested, check out this website.
http://www.northaire.com/veterans-benefits.html

Like I said, I'm a student at the school and I'm more than willing to give you a students perspective on the flight training.

Please feel free to post questions. As a SGT I helped my troops out, and now I'm doing the same for you guys.
Original Post

Add Reply

Likes (0)