My Husband is an 88M and is do to reenlist when he returns from his deployment which will be soon. He has told me he wants to re-class to a 35F. Honestly I don't know how much he has really looked into it and I myself am unsure of his decision although he has not made one yet. I have done all the research I think I can for it and others and I know what is available to him. I am confused, He is due for promotion from an E4 to E5, so Can he get promoted prior to reclassification, if so should he not expand his options? I am trying to be a supportive wife in any and all decisions he makes but I think there are more possibilities out there for him how do I get him to look at all different possibilities available to him without looking like a bad guy. and honestly I don't mind the 35F just want to make sure it is the best thing for him.( and it is what he wants) any advice would be appreciated.