The information passed here is very good and worth keeping as a reference for others to view if they have a similar question or concern, but burying a question deep within a post is making it hard to help some people without having to repost something that was already answered.

If possible, please start a new topic for your question, comment or concern. Be descriptive with the topic. Something like "quick question" should be avoided and instead something such as "Can I reclass from MP to Infantry" will help people to find the topic better.

Also try to be as descriptive in the main body of the post as possible without giving any personal information such as a Social Security Number.
  • Are you a first termer?
  • Have you received a bonus before?
  • What is your MOS?
  • etc..

Making a new topic will also help to ensure that each topic has less of a chance of being missed. (although I don't think any topic in this section has ever been missed).

Just some suggestions to make things easier for everyone involved.
Original Post
My MOS is 31D, SSG(P), I should be pin SFC on 1 Aug 06, I have to re-enlist to meet the two years requirement. I got an bonus before (last reenlistment in zone B.) I have 18 yrs of Fed Service.
Do I qualify for any other bonus, "C" zone maybe? do I have to re-enlist for more than 2 yrs to meet the bonus specifications.
No, sorry, you do not qualify for a C Zone bonus or any other bonus.

The C Zone bonuses are for Soldiers between 10 and 14 years Active Federal Service.

Also, because you are over 10 years AND a SSG (or above), you'll only get to reenlist for the the Indefinite Reenlistment Program.

You're actual "ETS" will be your Retention Control Point or RCP or 24 years.
Link copied to your clipboard.