Hey everyone. Just found these boards so I figured I would post and try to find some people going to basic with me.

I have basically a month left of freedom. 31 days until I ship.

I cannot wait, i'm so excited.

Anyone have the same ship date?

Thanks,
PFC R
Original Post
Hey Rob I was at Jackson from Nov. 04-May 05...can't say I miss it at all lol...you will hate Basic, but when you look back on it, it will be a favorite memory. Just pay attention to your drills...they know what they're talking about and they're trying to teach you the things that will keep alive in the desert. I wouldn't waste my time looking for someone w/the same shipdate b/c you all get separated into companies at Reception, and then broken down further when you get to Basic. Good luck, and just remember, you only get what you put in!
Just remember Relaxin Jackson is only a name. I was there in 06. I ran eighteen flat on my first pt test. I left with a twelve thirty six. The better shape you are in the better off you will be. If you are a 92 series don't get your head down at Fort Lee. It's only for a while and then you'll hit the reall Army. Fort Lee is horrible just remember it's only for a short while.

Add Reply

Likes (0)