MEPS physical

I got the physical portion only done today. Anybody out there reading who has specific questions [i:46bf3e7274]ask now!![/i:46bf3e7274] Any females with female specific questions also welcome Smiler

If you want to read about all the gory details, I've written it up in my blog, click on the "www" button.

If you need a laugh today, you can read about my um...interesting...experience. About the 4th paragraph down in the blog.

Ciao.
Original Post
If you have your own doctor that gives you a full physical, is it possible to transfer the information to the MEPS office, and avoid their uncomfortable standard physical?
I really need to know. I just got back from the MEPS station a few hours ago... I am pissed off, and exhausted.

This would be very helpful information. I am a girl, by the way.
It wasn't the lengthy periods of wait, or the rudeness of the civillian doctors. It was the ortho exam, and making me take my clothes off. A male doctor, insepcting whether or not I was a female, by looking at my personal places... That was harrassment.

Male+Stranger=Uncomfortable, and degrading.
Well from what I've been told, we're gonna have to get the "whole-shebang" full pelvic exam every few years while we're in the military. Keep in mind we're eventually gonna have to get this done sooner or later whether we're soldiers or not, as we get older, simply for preventitive measures to make sure there isn't anything wrong with us that doesn't have outside symptoms. So if that ain't your thing...
True, true... as much as I hate to throw in the towel, it isn't my thing. I was recommended by a doctor, not to get one until I'm 25. I have 4 more years until then. I don't need anyone, military, or civillian, telling me to 'get one'. What's the point, if I'm still a virgin? Red Faceops:

I'm too skinny to join any branch, anyhow. I failed to make the 100 pound mark for the Army... I'm only 90 lbs......

Oh, well... I'll serve and entertain my country with my singing voice.
:wink:
Hi. I have some questions about the MEPs physical. I am 17 years old, and I had pelvic exams before, so thats not a big thing, but I am mostly worried about if they have u do push-ups or anything like that???? Sit-ups, crunches, or anything so I can get my mind prepared for it. Also, I would like to know if u or anyone that u know (female) has taken the ARMs test??? Is it REALLY that bad??? My recruiter told me that is wasnt't and not to worry about it. What do u think?? Anyway thats it for now!!!

Marah
quote:
Originally posted by Eagle-Eye:
If you have your own doctor that gives you a full physical, is it possible to transfer the information to the MEPS office, and avoid their uncomfortable standard physical?
I really need to know. I just got back from the MEPS station a few hours ago... I am pissed off, and exhausted. there is no such animal. military qualifies its own

quote:
Originally posted by retiredmsg:
quote:
Originally posted by Eagle-Eye:
I really need to know. I just got back from the MEPS station a few hours ago... I am pissed off, and exhausted. there is no such animal. military qualifies its own

if you can't deal with that physical how you gonna pass basic training?

Add Reply

Likes (1)
ascanio