Moral Waiver??

Hey everyone I am going through my DA Form 61 and am not sure if I need a moral Waiver. 12 Years ago, prior to the Army, I was arrested for unpaid fines. I spent a few hours in a holding cell and then was released with a court date. The fines were for a speeding ticket, no proof of insurance. Would this constitue needing to check yes in block 26 and needing a moral waiver? Thank you for any help.
Original Post
So new question. When I was arrested for not paying my fines on time the charges were, speeding, no seat belt (As I was not wearing one at the time), and no proof of insurance. Reading through some of the stuff on the USAREC site I read you have to have a separate waiver for each offense. Does that mean I have to have 3 different moral waivers just for this one incident?
I recently went through the process and listed the violations on one waiver request. Each incident had an explanation regarding to what happened and how I learned from it. At the end I summarized overall how it impacted my life and what I did so that it wouldn't happen in the future.
The FEDREC board was no problem the longest process was the waiver for me. There were a couple hangups due to some confusion with date reported by the Police Dept. and the date entered by the DMV. Outside of that though no issues, just takes forever because (at least for me) waivers are low priority for those who have to sign them.

Add Reply

Likes (0)