MOS while flagged?

I re-enlisted and reclassed while in afghanistan. I injured my knee and am recovering from surgery, but barely busted tape and now they are cancelling my new mos orders and making me stay with my old unit. Can I fight this? Is this permanent or until I get my flagged lifted? Anyone been through a simuliar experience?
Original Post
In my experience when ever that happens I would talk to the COC and you. First when is your training if its long time from today then I would asked command to see if we can keep your seat until a few months to see if you come off your flagged but mind you they dont have to this. But if you werent flagged just the injuries it self i wouldve cancell or either get you another seat for a another time just to make sure you are able to attend after recovery and off profile. Either situation could cancell your training but the reenlsitment is still valid you cant cancell that. Do not call your branch they have no controll over reenlistment. From what I read the Career Counselor is aware of this since they are the only one that can cancell a training for reenlistment? if not inform them. On side note why did they tabe you if you are recovering from surgery?

Add Reply

Likes (0)