na

quote:
Originally posted by KC2005:
SO IF IT SAYS YOUR SKILL LEVEL IS 3 ON YOUR ERB AND YOUR AN E5, IS THAT AN ERROR, OR IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU DO AS FAR AS SKILLS. BECAUSE I AM AN E5 CONDUCTING AN E6 JOB.

OMG!!! Are you realy asking this question, as an NCO?!?! Maybe as a new soldier, you might get away with this, but as an NCO...waw...i feel sorry for the soldiers you are in charge of (if you have any).

Oh BTW, 11B gave you the right answer.
quote:
Originally posted by Anonimouse:
no helpful answer yet. what is the diff between level 10 and 20. and how is AIT for 35M.

Level 10 is E-1 through E-4.
Level 20 is E-5 (SGT).

AIT will be a Level 10 course. Don't know anything about the field you're asking about.

As far as going to AIT as a MOS-T Soldier (instead of MOS-I, or "initial entry") you need to be ready to be bored and treated like you're back at AIT again. Many of the freedoms you have now will not be there, don't bitch and whine about the formations and lame classes and cleanup and all the other crap you forgot about doing. Cuz you'll be in it again.. Wink

-Stay out of trouble. (seriously.)
-do your studying. Even though it's a 10level course, you need to expect to be doing 20level or higher when you get to the next duty station. Ask questions in class, try to learn as much as you can!
-enjoy the time. You don't have Soldiers you have to babysit, let the instructors and NCOs there handle it. You still need to be an example (to the PVTs and other MOS-T) and HELP those NCOs, but your role will be limited.

(former Ft Gordon AIT instructor)

Add Reply

Likes (0)