National Guard

Hey guys. My dad was in the National Guard in the 80's. He left after 6 years i believe. he is thinking about joing again, when i do, but wanted to talk to someone who is currently serving. Is there anyone out there who could answer his questions that a recruiter can't? Thanks alot!

Shaye
Original Post
Both me and dad have been talking to the recruiter, he said that dad would be eligible for retirement if he resigned up this year. He just wanted to talk to someone who's auctually doing it. But i'll pass that info on to dad, thanks for that.
Oh and by the way, are you a medic?

Shaye
I might be able to hook you up with some answers. I will tell you the truth also. Shoot me an E-Mail....charles.freeman3@us.army.mil I am in the guard right now and will gladly help you out with no problem. Just let me know
quote:
Originally posted by Shaye:
Hey guys. My dad was in the National Guard in the 80's. He left after 6 years i believe. he is thinking about joing again, when i do, but wanted to talk to someone who is currently serving. Is there anyone out there who could answer his questions that a recruiter can't? Thanks alot!

Shaye

Add Reply

Likes (0)