NCOER Non-rated time

My last NCOER was completed on 3/2/12 as a change of rater (7mo) because of a PCS. I signed in to my new unit on 3/28/12. Am I suppose to have an annual due soon. If so what would be the dates since I have Non-Rated time from 3/3/12 to 3/28/12.
Original Post
Do not take this personal but how long have you been an NCO. Your answer is very simple if you just read DA Pam 623-3 and AR 623-3. As An NCO you should be capable of digging into the reg and getting answers especially as easy as this one. Too many of you NCOs tend to look for the easy way to solve problems on this website when the answers are right in front of you in the regulations. You have less than 30 days unrated. Not a big issue. Go to the wizard and fill in those dates. The form will automatically average that time with one month unrated and coded with either a Q for lack of rather or an I for in-transit (used after a PCS). When I was a young SGT I learned the Reg and asked questions only with a real problem. It's important to learn these traits and pass on to your future Soldiers.
quote:
Originally posted by EL Jefe:
Do not take this personal but how long have you been an NCO. Your answer is very simple if you just read DA Pam 623-3 and AR 623-3. As An NCO you should be capable of digging into the reg and getting answers especially as easy as this one. Too many of you NCOs tend to look for the easy way to solve problems on this website when the answers are right in front of you in the regulations. You have less than 30 days unrated. Not a big issue. Go to the wizard and fill in those dates. The form will automatically average that time with one month unrated and coded with either a Q for lack of rather or an I for in-transit (used after a PCS). When I was a young SGT I learned the Reg and asked questions only with a real problem. It's important to learn these traits and pass on to your future Soldiers.

+1 Well said Top.

Add Reply

Likes (0)