Need HElP E3 TO E4

Hello,

My husband has been in the Army for almost 3 years in July and have still has not received his promotion to SPC. He was suppose to received it back in July but he was in AIT from JUl-OCT ,he was told he could no longer due his job because of his permanent profile . so instead of him MED boarding he chose to Re class. his 1st SG from his old unit checked no to the promotion. Then we PCS'd in Nov to FT. Campbell, KY .He still has not received it He is now flagged for failing a PT test . which He has never failed one ever before it was for the walk so during the weekend we went to the same track and walked it. He passed I'm not sure if this unit here is just trying to f*** us over and try to chapter him out. this unit has messed up a lot of PT tests we are stressing because he wants to stay in and his Re- enlistment is coming up this OCT. He is working on getting physical therapy now for his leg..... can they deny you a promotion because your on permanent profile.
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica Murphy:
Hello,

My husband has been in the Army for almost 3 years in July and have still has not received his promotion to SPC. He was suppose to received it back in July but he was in AIT from JUl-OCT ,he was told he could no longer due his job because of his permanent profile . so instead of him MED boarding he chose to Re class. his 1st SG from his old unit checked no to the promotion. Then we PCS'd in Nov to FT. Campbell, KY .He still has not received it He is now flagged for failing a PT test . which He has never failed one ever before it was for the walk so during the weekend we went to the same track and walked it. He passed I'm not sure if this unit here is just trying to f*** us over and try to chapter him out. this unit has messed up a lot of PT tests we are stressing because he wants to stay in and his Re- enlistment is coming up this OCT. He is working on getting physical therapy now for his leg..... can they deny you a promotion because your on permanent profile.

No, they cannot. But he has to pass his PT and not be flagged to get promoted.

Add Reply

Likes (0)