New setup in the 101st

This message is for anyone who has been/wants to be at/is coming to ft. campbell. The whole division is changing. There are no longer any "slice" elements in the division. So, that means that there is no longer a 501st Signal Battalion, 311 MI Battalion, or a 326 Engineer Battalion. What they did is they took the 326 EN BN and made it a 326 Brigade Troops Battalion (BTB). Which is now comprised of HHC (now HHT) and A co. of the old 326, B co. (A co. of the old 311th MI) and C co. (C co. of the old 501st Sig). 311th MI is now 311th BTB (HHSC and B co. of 311th MI), A co. (B co. of the old 326), and C co. (B Co. of the old 501st Sig). 81st BTB (HHC and and A co. of the old 501st is now HHC and C co.), A co. (C co. of the old 326), B co. (C co. of the old 311th MI). 326 BTB is now under 1st Brigade, 311 BTB is now under 2nd Brigade, 81 BTB is now under 3rd Brigade. They also created a 4th Brigade, although I'm not sure of the structure of it and what the name is for the BTB. 426 FSB now falls under 1st Brigade, 526 under 2nd, and 626 under 3rd. 801st MSB still exists, but I'm not sure where they fall in at. The aviation elements have also changed a little also. Any further information can be found on ft. campbell's website, which is: http://www.campbell.army.mil.
Original Post
887 is still intact...for the most part. From what i've noticed, each plt. is split among the four brigades. But they still are a company. They were going to disband the company, but the 18th ABN Corps said no. beyond that i don't really know. unfortunately, i'm heavy junk stuck in a line company. so i know some of what's going on but not everything.

Add Reply

Likes (0)