Official Name for Specialist insignia

Our 1SG wants us to find out the official name for the Specialist insignia(We've always just referred to it as the 'Sham Sheild'). After looking around online, we were unable to find any answers. Does anyone know what the official name is or where to find this answer? Thanks
Original Post
Originally posted by wordforge:
Official name is the Specialist Insignia. The only other name I found is the "bird umbrella", however I don't think that is an official name though.

Welcome to the forum!

And to 14months ago. It's wise to check the dates on posts around here....

Add Reply

Likes (0)