Quick question

New member here, welcome everybody.

I have a quick question and maybe I am crazy for even thinking that anyone would listen to me or that I should open my mouth about a subject I know little about, but this is preventing me from falling asleep so here it goes...

Let me also state that I am not looking for any recognition or fame or any other bullshit, its just that i though of something and I wanted to share it with someone that can maybe pass my idea on. And if I am already out of line and in the wrong place, then please just tell me to get lost and you will never hear from me again.

I am a civilian, living in Philadelphia, I am in IT business so I have nothing to do with PSYOPS, but I was just thinking how we can bring the conflict in Afghanistan to an end and at the same time achieve our goals, and how one of the biggest obstacles is the kind of terrain that has to be dealt with, and I though of something that could be done that is really out of the box.

I can also grasp that what I though of, might have been tossed around by military professionals, after all I am sure there are some brilliant folks working there....But maybe not. That is why I decided to post here so maybe I can be put in touch with a person I could tell this to. Hehehe. Now I am starting to feel like an idiot for even thinking that someone like me can possibly have anything of value, that can be brought to the table.

In any case, I do not just want to post my thoughts here because it is the world wide web, and anyone with an email can read this. I would like to speak to someone in person so I can verify at least on the lowest level that I am not a subject of a prank, etc.

Maybe this is impossible for someone like me, maybe I just wasted a bunch of your time, my apologies. I just thought that maybe I have something original and wanted to share it. This is done with the purest intentions, so if you're going to rip me another asshole for even being here, please be gentle. Thanks.
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by newbe:
New member here, welcome everybody.

I have a quick question and maybe I am crazy for even thinking that anyone would listen to me or that I should open my mouth about a subject I know little about, but this is preventing me from falling asleep so here it goes...

Let me also state that I am not looking for any recognition or fame or any other bullshit, its just that i though of something and I wanted to share it with someone that can maybe pass my idea on. And if I am already out of line and in the wrong place, then please just tell me to get lost and you will never hear from me again.

I am a civilian, living in Philadelphia, I am in IT business so I have nothing to do with PSYOPS, but I was just thinking how we can bring the conflict in Afghanistan to an end and at the same time achieve our goals, and how one of the biggest obstacles is the kind of terrain that has to be dealt with, and I though of something that could be done that is really out of the box.

I can also grasp that what I though of, might have been tossed around by military professionals, after all I am sure there are some brilliant folks working there....But maybe not. That is why I decided to post here so maybe I can be put in touch with a person I could tell this to. Hehehe. Now I am starting to feel like an idiot for even thinking that someone like me can possibly have anything of value, that can be brought to the table.

In any case, I do not just want to post my thoughts here because it is the world wide web, and anyone with an email can read this. I would like to speak to someone in person so I can verify at least on the lowest level that I am not a subject of a prank, etc.

Maybe this is impossible for someone like me, maybe I just wasted a bunch of your time, my apologies. I just thought that maybe I have something original and wanted to share it. This is done with the purest intentions, so if you're going to rip me another asshole for even being here, please be gentle. Thanks.

OP is a bundle of sticks....

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

> Proposes an idea
> Fails to state said idea
> OP becomes AN hero.
you can always email senators like lindsey graham, but even if you do have a new idea they havent thought of, the war is over, the US i trying to get out ASAP. which i think is kinda stupid, being that it will certainly be a country ran by the taliban again, yet this time there army/soldiers etc will have be trained by the US military, so a much more capable fighting force. then again i am just a US citizen who am i to judge the decisions of the US GOV?\

Add Reply

Likes (0)