Razor and Shaving cream

Okay, so I've now that we need to take a razor and shaving cream with us to basic. It's also understanding that we leave for basic through the airports on commercial planes. My question is, will be be able to get through sucrity with razors in our bags? If not, what are we supposed to do?
Thanks
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by SoldierML:
Okay, so I've now that we need to take a razor and shaving cream with us to basic. It's also understanding that we leave for basic through the airports on commercial planes. My question is, will be be able to get through sucrity with razors in our bags? If not, what are we supposed to do?
Thanks

Yes, just have it in your checked luggage. Most men that travel (and a fair share of women) take razors.
quote:
Originally posted by Smittaayy:
When you get to Reception, you'll be given the opportunity to buy all that stuff at the Shoppette.

+1

OR you could "check" your bag.
You really don't need anything more than the clothes on your back and a light jacket (depending on weather.)

First thing at Reception you'll get uniforms to wear. Then you'll either get a haircut or you'll go to the "shopette" to get personal hygiene crap.

Don't worry, the Army will take care of you. Wink
(Just do what the Army tells you. Big Grin )

Add Reply

Likes (0)