OK. I've been lurking on the site some, and I've looked for an answer to my question already so I won't waste anybody's time.

Here's my question: I am a 35F (new name for 96B) and I am interested in laterally transferring to a 44B position in a MS National guard unit. I am a SSG. As far as civillian ed I have a vocational welding degree and have job experience. So what I need to know is:

Is it even possible to do? I know 35F is a shortage MOS and 44B seems to be balanced...

Does 44B even run to SSG? If it doesn't, can I be carried one over?

I'd appreciate any help that you guys have-

Original Post

Add Reply

Likes (0)