(Reclassing to 35p) What if I do not complete Language School.

I am currently at DLI attending French Course. I'm on week 8 and hold a 3.47 GPA. If for odd some reason I don't pass the course or make it to OPI, Can I still re-class to another MOS since my prior MOS is over-strengthened?
Original Post
If you re-classed through the BEAR, you are at the needs of the Army if your don't pass course requirements. You cannot reclass again until you have served your TIS requirements,(rember the 24 months you had to have on your contract, starting from the point you were MOS-Qed?) if I remember right. Although that can be waived by HRC if they want to.

I feel your dread. I am in week 8 of Arabic and my GPA is a 3.0, but we have only had one test. Wink Keep giving it all you got.
I am on week 62 of Arabic under BEAR so far I have seen one BEAR guy not make it and he was just sent back to his old MOS. However, if you get to the end of the course it might put you in your reenlistment window so you could reenlist for reclass if it is allowed under the current in/out calls and MILPER messages.

Add Reply

Likes (0)