reenlistment bonus how long does it take

Being in the reserves I can usually expect things to take forever, however when it comes to money that I need, I get a little anxious.

My ETS was 24Jun2009 I reenlisted in January 2009. Another Sgt in my platoon reenlisted the same day as me, his ETS being in March, and he hasn't received his yet. I suspect I'll get mine some time in FY2011
im having the same problem. i had the Army call to service contract, so my contract stated i couldnt receive my bonus until after my active duty period. submitted the paperwork to my UA about 2-3 months ago, and been calling like crazy for updates, and nothing yet. any advice?
i am in the same boat i reenlisted a last month on the 25 of nov, i still havent recieved my bonus, my reenlistment officer told me &7 to 10 days, i called finance and they told me there was no paper work for my bonus, as well i called dfas and they told me the same thing. i asked my reenlistment officer about it today and he told me it was because the army is waiting for congress to vote on the military bill. ok? Plus i was wondering if a lower bonus comes out will my bonus be that amount? i mean i just renlisted for 6 more years. O and my new ETS date i already on my ERB and MYPAY, so i know the paper work was turned in
i reenlisted on the in october of lost year my renelistment date was the 6th of feb 2014 its now the 18th and ive been checking my les everyday with no avail i would like to know if someone can check the status of my bonus for me please i could def use it atm... thanks

Add Reply

Likes (0)