SAMC / SGT MORALES INFORMATION QUESTIONS?

I am currently deployed to Iraq, but will leave here in a couple of weeks to go back to Baumholder, Germany. In an effort to make myself more competitive in the next E-7 board, I want to pursue one of the two boards. I understand that I can not go to the SAMC board here in Germany, but am having a hard time finding out any information about the SGT Morales board, ie. study information/subjects...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SSG Nicklaus L. Skaggs
HHB DIVARTY 1AD
nick_skaggs@yahoo.com
nicklaus.skaggs@1adtacr.1ad.army.mil
Original Post
Last time I was in Germany was 1992, however, I am a SAMC member, not SGT Morales. Be that as it may, you should inquire with your BN or BDE CSM. They should have all of the info your're looking for, to include the schedule for when the next couple of boards will convene. That's the best info/advice I can give you from stateside.

DS2000
I am interested in attending the SAMC. What do I need to do in order for my leaders to make that decision about attending the board. Is it based on what your NCOER says? Do I have to speak with a SAMC member to find out what they did in order to achieve this?
quote:
Originally posted by olschoolz:
I am interested in attending the SAMC. What do I need to do in order for my leaders to make that decision about attending the board. Is it based on what your NCOER says? Do I have to speak with a SAMC member to find out what they did in order to achieve this?

oldschoolz,
I am not sure if you have received an answer to your question but my recommendation is for you to contact SAMC Member and ask questions. I have five active SAMC Members in my unit with three holding office positions and one of those positions is club president.

Add Reply

Likes (0)