time after being a lost recruit if reno fails.

Hi everybody. Sorry to bug but I have been hearing two different answers on this: How long do you have to wait after your considered a lost DEP. I am backing out of my MOS due my heart. I have tried and tried to stick with this MOS. I even studied the supplements but I just cannot perform this job. This job is very popular and does not come around much (12T technical Engineer) but I just cannot go on with this MOS. I need to back off but my recruiter is saying just go through it and reenlist to what you want later in the future. OR you can do a RENO but he says you may be stuck with a job that is something worst. I am 33 female who wants to find out before I start the RENO process if I can still have a chance to join the Army with the job I really want.
Original Post
You're backing off because of troubles learning the job, or physical demand?? Looks like a HARD LABOR job.

AIT will teach you what you need to know to do the job, however if you fail several tests you will be given a SHORT list of MOS to choose from.

It's HARD to fail out of most MOS at AIT.

Talk your concerns over with your recruiter. Good luck!

Add Reply

Likes (0)