Volunteer deployments

Hello, I am a E-4 SPC in the army reserves. I am looking for a deployment. My unit was ready to go to afghanistan until we were bumped off. I already volunteered on hrc's website. Does any one know of a way to find units deploying that need your MOS?
Any information will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Original Post
do a google search for
"mobcop tour of duty"

should be the first option at the top.
click on the it, and scroll to the bottom to "tour of duty"
you will need to log in with your Cac.

that site witll have more than just the info you are looking for.
you can apply for any position (if you meet the reqs) all from the site.

Add Reply

Likes (0)