Water in my ear. MEPS in 4 days

Ok, so I have wanted to join for a long time and I am finally going to MEPS on monday. (today is thursday) I have been swimming a lot lately and on monday of this week I managed to get water stuck in my ear. I wasnt to concerned about it thinking it would eventually work itself out. It seemed to mostly drain out but on wednesday when I swam again I managed to do it again in the same ear. This time though I can NOT get the water out, I have tried just about everything imaginable. Now for my actual question: My next step obviously is to go to the doctor, should I try and get an appointment before MEPS? What if they cant get me in to see a doctor till after MEPS? I think it will be ok for MEPS because I can hear ok but I know that a hearing test will be a lot more demanding than day to day hearing. Should I just tell the MEPS doctor what is going on? Im a little worried that they will think im making an excuse for bad hearing. But I hear fine without stupid water in the way. Im also a little concerned about getting an ear infection although id much rather pass the MEPS physical with an ear infection than get dqed. Sorry I know this is kind of a stupid question, but I really want to pass the MEPS physical.
Original Post

Add Reply

Likes (0)