where to report for AIT?

quote:
Originally posted by 11BIN3ID:
Most likely the reception station at whatever post you are going to for ait...if you said what mos u were going for im sure someone would be able to find an exact place. But you do report in uniform.

alright looks like I am going to drive to Gordon in Civilians and then change cause no way I am going to drive from FL to GA in uniform
quote:
Originally posted by Corvette1140:
I would drive it in ACU's. Almost every time I have been pulled over in uniform they let me go. What MOS are you going 25U from?

yeah true but having a radar detector I am good - going from 31B - thank god - will not miss the MP Corps
quote:
Originally posted by nekepatt:
You'll want to report to 369 Sig. Bn headquarters. If it's during duty hours, I would report in uniform. ...and about the "pulled over in uniform" thing, it doesn't always work...trust me.

yeah trust me I grew up AF brat and being in and around military bases it does not work but before I gave up riding the street and racing only I was pulled over 3 times on the bike and got off all three times for being military but not in uniform
I just left there, I was former cadre. Report to 15th Sig Bde HQ's on the corner of 26th and Barnes Ave(its right next to a Burger King and Shoppette). And like the previous post said they will call the 369 Sig Bn Staff Duty to Come and Pick you up if you dont have a ride..their battalion is right down the street. if you report after duty hours you can report in Civilians, during you need to be in ACU's.
quote:
Originally posted by SignalJoe:
I just left there, I was former cadre. Report to 15th Sig Bde HQ's on the corner of 26th and Barnes Ave(its right next to a Burger King and Shoppette). And like the previous post said they will call the 369 Sig Bn Staff Duty to Come and Pick you up if you dont have a ride..their battalion is right down the street. if you report after duty hours you can report in Civilians, during you need to be in ACU's.

yeah i'll be driving in so don't have to worry about that - its just going to feel weird going thru AIT again being a re class - but looking forward to it .
Yep, when I was there you stay in barracks converted to a hotel...and you get maid service which is sweet. Going through AIT a second time is sweet because it's so easy. Just drink plenty of beer and you'll be all set. Perfect time to do college courses or skillport too.

Oh and don't mess around with AIT folks. SSG got caught in a hotel room with AIT girls and they busted him while he was at school.
quote:
Originally posted by BndckS8t:
Yep, when I was there you stay in barracks converted to a hotel...and you get maid service which is sweet. Going through AIT a second time is sweet because it's so easy. Just drink plenty of beer and you'll be all set. Perfect time to do college courses or skillport too.

Oh and don't mess around with AIT folks. SSG got caught in a hotel room with AIT girls and they busted him while he was at school.

yeah i am pretty stoked about going back thru - Its kind of funny when I went thru OSUT 31B - we had a insert SSG screwing around and he ended up not getting punished for that . as far as drinking I don't drink anymore - but workout like crazy so my free time will be gym time and skillport classes for sure.
quote:
Originally posted by lomo2surf:
quote:
Originally posted by BndckS8t:

yeah i am pretty stoked about going back thru - Its kind of funny when I went thru OSUT 31B - we had a insert SSG screwing around and he ended up not getting punished for that . as far as drinking I don't drink anymore - but workout like crazy so my free time will be gym time and skillport classes for sure.

Your good to go then. They have a awesome gym there, but it can get crowded.
damn must have changed, I reclassed to 25Q 2 years ago, you were 2-6 to a room (E1-E6 MOS-T's all stayed together) just depending on your luck, had to stand CQ and capstone was definitely NOT optional for MOS-T's, but it could be different for 369...but I was under the impression it was like that for ALL 15th sig MOS-T's
I was thinking the same thing when I read this. We had to go thru capstone and the barracks were a mess. I got lucky and was able to live off post. The guys who weren't so lucky were up to six per room with mold on the walls and the building in general disrepair.
I remember I lucked out and had a 2 person end room with its own latrine (one per hallway for the rest of the B's) and I turned on the shower and had cockroaches swarm from the drain! a gallon of bleach cured that lol. I also had no furniture or anything besides 2 beds and 2 wall lockers! but they have remodeled the MOS-T barracks so they might be better now

Add Reply

Likes (0)