Whic 35 series Reclass?

Hello everyone,

I am re-enlisting this year and am going to reclass. 35 series gets my attention because its an MOS that is vital to the military and allows for continued training. I am not sure which one to with though, I have been looking at 35M/35L/ and 35Q. I have read the job descriptions but I'm wanting to here it from people who have done this MOS as descriptions usually don't entail the "Full Package." Here is what I am looking for:

- a job that will keep me active/ busy, I know Intel jobs require computer/desk work, but which job allows for the most human interaction

- with the military going into peacetime, which MOS will let me actually do my job

- A job that will let me to continually advance myself professionally through attending schools/ courses and advance in rank

Finally, I've heard from some sources that certain Intel MOS' are big boy rules and is less army in that aspect. That would be a big factor for me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Original Post
I suggest you add 35G to the list, for reasons I have answered in the forum before (please do a search).

It may boil down to a matter of timing. When class seats are open. If you are happy with three explain this to your Career Counselor and just wait for the 1st one to open.

Add Reply

Likes (0)