wlc in iraq/kuwait

i am currently deployed and i heard that they are offering wlc in camp victory, iraq and in camp buehring, kuwait. i am trying to attend wlc so i can go to the promotion board. does anybody know any info on how to contact any of the instructors for wlc in iraq or kuwait? im not in the most squared away unit so in order to get things acoomplished you have to do them yourself.
Original Post
what the hell... phase 1 BNCOC is done teleconf now anyway so why would anyone have to leave.. i can see it now.. yea i left the wire to go to speicher for phase 1.. whatever.. and WLC in combat theather.. that is about as stupid as having dope on a rope school there back in 04 i think.. come on guys there is a war going on right now... if your head isnt in the game then you arent thinking about the mission at hand..

I understand you all trying to get the pay raise but first thing first....
quote:
come on guys there is a war going on right now... if your head isnt in the game then you arent thinking about the mission at hand..

You act like advancing your career is a bad thing. If they are offering it why should soldiers not take advantage of it?

Add Reply

Likes (0)